Letter from the Administrator
As we enter this holiday season it is important to remember to be kind to one another. There are many small ways you can show acts of kindness. Here are some very simple things you can do to show someone a random act of kindness:
Smile when you enter a room and speak to everyone in a warm tone.
Write kind words like “the world is better because you are in it” and hand it to a random person as you pass by.
- Say “thank you very much” or “I appreciate you” when someone shows you an act of kindness.
- Write a letter to a soldier overseas. They love to receive little notes from the people they protect and serve especially around the holidays.
- Join the “Candy Cane Delivery Express” and pass out Candy Canes to people you encounter on a regular basis.
- Start a social media kindness campaign by saying something kind about someone and tagging them to pick someone other than you to pass on a word of kindness too!
- You will be surprised at the contagious nature of your kindness! A little bit of kindness can truly make the world a happier place!
Gayle Scarborough , Administrator